Are you looking to take up guitar classes in Las Vegas? Here is a list of the top guitar classes in the city that will help you get started on your musical journey.
From beginner to advanced levels, these classes will have you strumming along to your favorite tunes in no time. And with experienced instructors, you can be sure that you're getting the best possible learning experience:
[Location_top_listing location="395" category="2198"]
[Location_top_listing location="395" category="1866"]
Not Happy With Your Choices? Don't Worry; You Can Take Online Classes Anywhere
Thanks to the internet, you have options that do not limit you geographically. You can learn from the best guitar instructors in the world without having to leave your home.
Masterclass is one such option. It offers two amazing online guitar courses taught by Tom Morello (electric guitar) & Carlos Santana (Teaching The Art and Soul of Guitar). In these courses, you will learn everything from the basics of playing guitar to more advanced techniques as well as the unique styles of these greats.
Best of all, you can learn at your own pace and in your own time. So if you're looking to improve your guitar skills, be sure to check out Masterclass.
Learn To Play The Guitar Online From The Pros!
Tom Morello is a world-renowned guitarist who has won multiple Grammy Awards and been named one of Rolling Stone's "greatest guitarists of all time."
In his first online guitar class, Tom will teach you the riffs, rhythms, and solos that launched his career and sent his music to the top of the charts.
You'll learn how to create your own musical style and approach making music that challenges the status quo.
With 26 video lessons totaling over 5 hours, this class is perfect for any guitarists looking to learn from one of the best in the business. Enroll today and start your journey to becoming a guitar legend!
Carlos Santana is a world-renowned guitarist who has achieved success in a wide range of musical genres.
In this online course, Carlos provides an in-depth look at his unique approach to playing guitar. He covers topics such as emotion, expression, and musical genres from across the globe.
With over 10 Grammy Awards and 50 years of experience on stage, Carlos is an expert at crafting a sound that resonates with audiences.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to play guitar in a spiritual style. Join Carlos in his studio and discover the soul of your sound.
Our Recommended Guitar Player Essentials!
If you're serious about playing the guitar, there are a few must-have items that you should have regardless of your skill level:
KLIQ UberTuner - Professional Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments (multi-key modes) - with Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Bass & Chromatic Tuning Modes (also for Mandolin and Banjo)
- VERSATILE: UberTuner has dedicated modes for Guitar (Acoustic & Electric), Bass, Violin, and Ukulele and offers a Chromatic mode that allows for key changes (Bb, C, D, Eb, F) so you can tune any string, brass or woodwind instrument. With a 360º swivel mechanism and the largest clip opening available, it fits onto almost any instrument.
- FAST, ACCURATE & EASY TO USE: The UberTuner's highly sensitive Piezo Sensor detects the instrument's vibration via direct contact and accurately tunes in a flash without interference from ambient noise. It's intuitive interface is easy enough to used by a beginner and feature-rich enough for use by a touring musician. Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune.
- BRIGHT HIGH-CONTRAST DISPLAY: The large color LCD display allows you to easily see if you're flat (yellow), sharp (red), or dead-on (green) from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment and a 1.25" x 1.25" viewing surface, you can position the tuner for optimal visibility.
- RELIABLE & DURABLE: The UberTuner is backed by a comprehensive 3-Year guarantee, and with a strong and durable design, this tuner is built to last. In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back.
- AUTOMATIC POWER-OFF & MEMORY BACK-UP FUNCTIONS: Ultra-low-power and auto-off function save energy and extend the life of the battery. Memory back-up keeps all settings even after powered off.
- Includes CR2032 battery
- #1 RATED CLIP-ON TUNER
Fender Premium Picks Sampler - 24 Pack Includes Thin, Medium & Heavy Gauges
- Made from celluloid, the premier pick material
- Offers a warm, round music tone
- The "go to" pick for many professional artists
- Comes with Thin, Medium, and Heavy Gauges
- Comes in many different styles and colors to match your specific playing needs - Try them all!
CAHAYA 41 Inch Acoustic Guitar Bag 0.35 Inch Thick Padding Water Resistent Dual Adjustable Shoulder Strap Guitar Case Gig Bag with Back Hanger Loop, Black CY0152
- There is a loop handle on the back of the guitar bag, which can be hung on the wall when not in use. Keep your guitar bag clean and save space. 43.5 x 4.7 x 17.7 inch, compatible with 39/40/41 inch guitars.
- Made of 600D durable oxford cloth exterior. No need to worry about light rain. 0.35inch padded guitar gig bag, easy to carry and avoid damage caused by bumps during transport.
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps + two handles for convenience. Carry as a backpack using the shoulder straps to reduce the stress of the guitar, or take it directly in your hand with the side handle.
- This guitar gig bag features a two-way metal zipper for easy opening and closing of the guitar case. Shockproof bottom provides greater protection.
- Two exterior pouches: One on front body and one on the neck. Pouches can fit sheet music, documents, music books, accessories (pedals, adapters, cables, tuners, etc.)
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings 3 Pack - 10-46 Gauge
- Includes 3 individually wrapped sets
- Ernie Ball Slinkys are played by legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more
- Preferred by players across many genres, Regular Slinky’s 10-to-46 gauge has become the industry standard
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Bright, balanced tone
1. Guitar Tuner:
For anyone who plays the guitar, a tuner is an essential piece of equipment. Without a tuner, it would be nearly impossible to keep the instrument in tune. While there are many different types of guitar tuners on the market, they all serve the same basic purpose.
To use a guitar tuner, simply pluck a string and then adjust the tuning knob until the needle on the display is in the middle. This process is repeated for each string until the guitar is correctly tuned.
While tuning a guitar by ear is possible, it is much more difficult and time-consuming than using a tuner. For this reason, most guitarists prefer to rely on a tuner to keep their instrument in tune.
2. Extra Guitar Strings
Any guitarist knows that having a spare set of strings on hand is a must. You never know when a string might break, and being stranded without a spare can put a real damper on your playing.
But keeping an extra set of strings around isn't just about being prepared for the unexpected. Old strings can start to sound dull and lifeless, making it hard to get the same rich, full sound that you're used to.
3. Guitar Travel Case
A guitar travel case is essential for protecting your guitar when you're on the road. It's made of durable materials that will keep your guitar safe from impact, and it has a padded interior that will cushion your guitar against bumps and jolts. Travel cases also come with a strap that will secure your guitar in place, preventing it from being damaged in transit.
4. Plenty Of Extra Guitar Picks!
You may be surprised at how often you'll lose them or how often they'll break. A good rule of thumb is to buy at least three packs of 12 picks each. That way, you'll always have a few on hand when you need them. And, as you become more experienced, you can experiment with different types of picks to find the ones that work best for you.