Before you start recording music in Des Moines, Iowa, it is important that you choose the right recording studio. In other words, you need to make sure that you understand what type of studio you are looking for before you start your search.
Finding a Recording Studios in Des Moines
Finding the right recording studio is not as easy as you would think. You don’t want a studio that is too inexpensive, because then you might get ripped off. You also want to be sure that the recording studio is reputable, and someone that can do the job right. You also want to make sure that the studio is rather close to where you live or that you can easily get to a recording studio.
We have compiled a list of the best Recording Studios in Des Moines. This list includes studios that are known for their quality work, fair prices, and great customer service.
This guide will help you take the guesswork out of finding a Recording Studios in Des Moines. By providing you with a list of the best studios in the area, as well as tips on what to look for in a studio, you'll be able to choose the perfect one for your needs.
[Location_top_listing location="1073" category="102"]
Not happy with your choices? Don’t worry - you aren’t limited to recording studios in Des Moines specifically! Use our search tool below to find all of the best recording studios near you, in a 10 mile radius 😉
Things That You Should Consider When Looking For A Recording Studio
1. Make sure the recording studio you're considering is located in a convenient location. You don't want to have to travel too far to get to your sessions.
2. Make sure the studio is well-equipped. You'll want to make sure they have the latest recording equipment so that you can get the best possible sound.
3. Make sure the staff is experienced and professional. You'll want to feel confident that the people working at the studio are experts who can help you get the most out of your recording sessions.
4. Make sure the studio is comfortable. You'll be spending a lot of time in the studio, so you'll want to make sure it's a place where you feel comfortable
Why Should You Record Your Demo Professionally
If you’re just learning how to play an instrument or singing, recording your demo is a great way to get your feet wet. Record your demo in a recording studio so you can hear how it will sound on a professional record player. A recording studio lets you play and record in a professional environment, and also has equipment that amateurs and professionals use. Recording a demo in a recording studio will help you find out how your music sounds on a professional record player.
Once you have performed your auditions, you will need to record your demo to send to producers and managers. Recording Studios are located in Des Moines and are experienced in recording vocals. They can turn the song you have written into a demo for producers. Recording music is a science; an art and a craft; and requires time and effort. If you're ready to record your first demo, give us a ring. We'll make sure you get a great recording in a professional studio.
Don't Forget Your Recording Session Essentials...
1. Game Plan
You should go in there with a plan of what you want to achieve. This will make it easier on both you and the engineer, and will help keep things moving along.
2. External Hard Drive
SAMSUNG SSD T7 Portable External Solid State Drive 1TB, Up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Reliable Storage for Gaming, Students, Professionals, MU-PC1T0T/AM, Gray
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files, including crucial business documents, games, or movies.Computer Platform:PC
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 2x as fast as the previous T5 model
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody construction adds further protection, keeping your data safe from falls of up to 6 ft and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to take your files on the go
- FIND YOUR BEST FIT: Pick a color from classic gray to striking blue and red, and choose from three capacities to fit what your lifestyle demands: 500 GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- SIMPLE SETUP: The T7 comes embedded with software to help you set up a password to get the latest firmware updates for your PC, Mac, or Android devices; You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets
Get yourself an external hard drive. This way, you can take your sessions home with you and have a backup in case something goes wrong.
BLJIB Portable Charger 32000mAh, 22.5W QC 3.0 PD 20W Smart LED Display Fast Charging Built in Cables Power Bank, External Battery Pack Charge 5 Devices Compatible with Cellphones (Black)
- Battery Pack with LED Display: 32000mAh Li-polymer can 8 charges for typical iPhone, 6 charges for Samsung Galaxy, 3 charges for iPad Mini, perfect for a business trip or on the go, you don't have to worry about your phone low battery; Power bank built in cable with LED display shows the remaining battery, and the low power remind will let you know when need be recharged.
- Portable Charger with Built in Cables: The integrated cables with grooves are convenient for storage, more than 10,000 bending tests prove its durability, tear-resistant, bend-resistant; suitable for most smartphones, or other devices, no worry about the cables when going out.
- PD 20W Quick Recharging: Micro input, iOS input, Type-C (PD 20W) input & output support bidirectional quick speed charge for most mainstream devices including earphones, mobile phones, smartwatches. Fully recharge this portable charger power bank only need 6.5 hours with a PD 20W charger, which will help you save more time.
- Power Bank Fast Charging: 2 USB-A QC 22.5W output and 1 Type-C PD 20W output, which only takes 30 mins to charge for iPhone 12 up to 50% and 40 mins to charge for Samsung S20 up to 65% by the original mobile phone charging cable, it greatly shortens your charging time; And you can charge 5 devices simultaneously, perfect for sharing them with your family and friends. (Note: If not charged with the original cable, the charging speed will be twice as slow )
- Comfortable and Safe Design: The Ergonomic design fits comfortably and stylish in your palm; besides, the rechargeable power bank is equipped with multiple safety protection including overcharge, overheat, short circuit, etc; which improve your safety and prolong battery life; It weighs less than a 500ml bottle of water, a little heavy but great choice for camping, traveling, hiking or other outdoor activities.
- What You Get: 1 * BLJIB 32000mAh power bank, 1 * Type-C fast charging cable, 1 * User Manual. And 3 years warranty policy and 24 hours friendly customer service. (Reminder: The battery bank is NOT TSA approved)
You never know when you're going to need a power bank. It's always better to be safe than sorry!
4. Snacks and drinks
Stay hydrated and fueled up so you can perform at your best.