If you are looking for a recording studio in Florence, KY, you are not particularly spoilt for choice, however there are a couple of studios that stand out from the crowd and offer a great service within a short distance of Florence.
Group Effort Sound Stu
The SoundWorkshop Recording studio
Soap Floats Recording
Lifeboat Digital Media
Contacting The Studio
Once you’ve had a look at their social media pages and website, you should have a good feel for the studio and whether they would be a good match for your project. The next step is to get in touch with them and discuss your project in more detail.
When you contact the studio, be sure to ask about:
– The cost of recording time and whether they offer discounts for longer bookings or session blocks (you may get a discount if you book a block of 10 or 20 hours)
– Any additional costs for things like mastering, mixing, etc.
– Whether they have any Experience with your genre of music. This probably will not matter but it is a plus. For example, if the studio specializes in hip-hop and hip-hop artists, they will have a wealth of knowledge and experience that can benefit your project.
– What equipment they use and whether it is compatible with what you are using.
– The availability of the studio and engineers or whether you need to bring your own etc.
Be sure to ask as many questions as you can think of so that you can be sure you are getting the right fit. But do not be a tyre kicker. Only make these inquiries when you are ready to book.
Don’t Forget Your Recording Session Essentials…
1. Game Plan
You should go in there with a plan of what you want to achieve. This will make it easier on both you and the engineer, and will help keep things moving along.
2. External Hard Drive
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files, including...
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast...
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody...
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD stays at...
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to take...
Get yourself an external hard drive. This way, you can take your sessions home with you and have a backup in case something goes wrong.
- Battery Pack with LED Display: 32000mAh Li-polymer can 8 charges for typical iPhone, 6 charges for Samsung Galaxy, 3 charges for iPad Mini, perfect for a...
- Portable Charger with Built in Cables: The integrated cables with grooves are convenient for storage, more than 10,000 bending tests prove its durability,...
- PD 20W Quick Recharging: Micro input, iOS input, Type-C (PD 20W) input & output support bidirectional quick speed charge for most mainstream devices...
- Power Bank Fast Charging: 2 USB-A QC 22.5W output and 1 Type-C PD 20W output, which only takes 30 mins to charge for iPhone 12 up to 50% and 40 mins to...
- Comfortable and Safe Design: The Ergonomic design fits comfortably and stylish in your palm; besides, the rechargeable power bank is equipped with multiple...
You never know when you’re going to need a power bank. It’s always better to be safe than sorry!
4. Snacks and drinks
Stay hydrated and fueled up so you can perform at your best.