There are many amazing recording studios in Delaware that can help you create the perfect album or song. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced musician, there's a studio for you.
These studios have the best equipment and facilities, and their engineers are experts at helping musicians achieve their desired sound. If you're looking for the best recording experience, check out one of these great studios!
- Popularly known as an all-music store where you could buy your all-time favorites cassettes and records, and other related products, the studio is the longest-living records studio in Newark Delaware.
- Many people do not know that aside from all the music-related products sold in the store, the store is also home to Newark's most-rated recording studio.
- Wonderland Records has worked with some big names known by the Newark people, some of which include the 49ers, N.O.E, Roach Killa, Big Hutch(Above the Love), and G Koop, amongst a bunch of other talented artists and songwriters.
- With an average 4.8 star rating and reviews from 108 past clients, Wonderland is known not to disappoint their clients, and their customers are always returning.
110 W Main St, Newark, DE 19711, United States.
- Vinyl Records
- Band Rehearsals
- Music Production
- Recording Studio
Call +1 302-738-6856 to enquire about pricing for the studio services.
Mid South Audio
- Since 1989 mid-south audio has been offering exclusive Audio Visual services using top Notch Gear and technology.
- Located originally in Georgetown, Delaware, and owned by Kevin Short, the Studio has gone on to expand and now has a bigger studio in Milton, Delaware.
- With 13 Google reviews giving mid-south audio a 4.9-star rating and sterling reviews, they are highly recommended for their awesome customer service, professional and friendly staff, and their recording and production services.
227 Milton Ellendale Hwy, Milton, DE 19968, United States.
Services & Costs:
- Entertainment Venues
- Corporate and Civic Facilities
- Audio-Visual School/Universities Services
- Bar and Restaurant
- Event Production
Send them an email to confirm their rates.
Jamland studio is a recording studio that has been in operation since 1990. The studio was founded by Earl Wilt, who graduated from the prestigious Berklee College of Music in 1988.
Since then, Jamland studio has moved locations several times and is now based near the Wellington railway.
If you are currently staying around Delaware or Pennsylvania, you should definitely check out Jamland studio for all your recording needs.
With 22 reviews and a 5-star rating, you can be sure that you will be in good hands at Jamland studio. So what are you waiting for? Visit Jamland studio today!
2326 Empire Dr, Wilmington, DE 19810, United States.
Services & Costs:
- Instrument Lessons
- Recording Lessons
- Vocal Lessons
- Outside Session Musicians
- In-House Session Musician
- Audio Restoration
- Remote Session Works
- Live Guitarist Hire for Events
- Album Art
- Web Design
- Flyer Creation
The Classic Session includes mastering, mixing, and recording. The VIP Block has a lot more packages for clients.
|CD/DVD cover/inside artwork||$60|
|CD/DVD back cover/spines||$60|
|Flyer Ad||$5 for a minor change copy|
|Slideshow video production||$50 per hour|
|In-House Session Musician||$40 per instrument per song|
|Onsite Live Recording||$30 per hour|
|Mastering Only||$15 per song|
|Guitarist for Hire||$100|
- Located in Newark, Delaware, Occupy Studio has a proven track record of going all out to deliver excellent services to its clients.
- Jointly owned by Nick Holmes and Kyle Hickey, who interestingly are both professional engineers, you are guaranteed to be wowed by the exceptional customer service at Occupy Studio, giving credence to the number of years both owners have been working in the local industry.
- You must have heard of artists like Toby Lou, Torey Lanez, Jonny Craig, and Aria Bleu; these are a few of the known names who have worked with the staff at Occupy Studio.
- No little wonder 26 Google reviewers have nothing bad to say about occupy studio period with a 5.0-star rating from all reviewers, we think Occupy Studio is worth the hype.
170 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711, United States.
Services & Costs:
- Vocal Tuning
|Mixing and Mastering Up to 5 Stems||$105|
|Mixing and Mastering Up to 5 Stems||$140|
|Mixing and Mastering Up to 5 Stems||$174|
|Mixing and Mastering Up to 5 Stems||$210|
|Master One Song||$70|
|Master 2 Songs||$140|
|Master 3 Songs||$210|
|Master 4 Songs||$280|
|Vocal Tuning||From $40|
- Located in Wellington then where Kendall studio houses 3 studios ( Studio A, Studio B, and Studio C), each having distinct features and customized for different recording services.
- Candle studio services include audio and video production, and it's truly a hidden gem for those who value the experience of the staff and their world-class equipment.
- All Google reviewers give Kendall studio a 5-star rating, and many describe it as their best recording experience ever, especially with Paul handling the console.
1500 First State Blvd, Wilmington, DE 19804, United States.
Services & Costs:
|Audio Recording/ Mixing/ Mastering||$60 per hour|
|Video Recording/ Editing||$70 per hour|
- NSG studio is a multimedia production company with services ranging from audio production to video production to photography and even podcasting.
- located in Wellington, the studio is co-owned by two hip hop creatives – Ryan Curran and Devon “Stewy” Jenifer in 2020. In their own words, explain their reason for delving into music production after many years of working together – “ we understand the ever-changing needs in the music industry and have more than adapted to bringing her client's music to the forefront.”
- 27 Google reviews agreeing that NSG Studios is all you need to bring the best out of your recordings. They have an all 5-star rating from all 27 reviewers.
1035 N Lincoln St Suite 400, Wilmington, DE 19805, United States.
Services & Costs:
|List of Services|
|Podcasting From $25|
|One hour studio session $50|
- Tundely is Delaware’s choicest recording studio that caters specifically for remote music recording and production needs.
- Founded by two innovative media leaders - Chris Erhardt and Mylene Besancon- who we love for their creativity and forward-thinking capacity.
- Tunedly is changing the game with music publishing and is fully deserving of many accolades.
- With 25 reviews on Google, Tunedly gains a 5-star rating. Their producers, singers, songwriters, and project managers are all amazing and a delight to work with.
- Featured by Forbes, Billboard, and Huffpost, we know they have all it takes to bring revolution to the music industry - and are already at it!
Coastal Highway 16192, 19958 Lewes, United States.
Services & Cost
|Online Recording Studio|
Jam 24/7 Sound
- Founded in 1993, Jam 24/7 sound is an all-day open center in Delaware. The studio is known to offer remote and on-site music production services. Their analog console and cutting-edge facility give the intimacy of a live stream during productions.
- With an average of 4.7-star rating from 15 google reviewers, the studio is commended for its large studio space, which is suitable for live streaming and events production, and how professional the staff is.
93 Albe Dr STE D, Newark, DE 19702, United States.
Services & Costs:
- Live Streaming
- Video Production
- Live Event Sound
- Audio Production
- Band Rehearsal
- Church Sound Services
New Wave Music LLC
- What you would get working with New Wave Music is people who want to understand your vision and passion - this is what we call family!
- At the moment, New Wave Music runs two studios named Mars and Saturn.
- With a total of 17 reviews from people who have used their services on Google, New Wave Music is rated 5 stars by 90% of their visiting clients, many of whom have been their customers for more than one year.
1001 New Jersey Ave, New Castle, DE 19720, United States.
Services & Costs:
- Full Track Mastering
- Vocal Recording and Mixing
- Instrumental Production
- Remote Services
Recording and Mixing Hourly Rate for Studio A and B
|1 hour||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||10 hours|
Monthly subscription rate:
|5 hours monthly||$200|
|10 hours monthly||$350|
|20 hours monthly||$650|
Red Room Recording (R3 Digital)
- Located in Wilmington, Red Room Recording was established in 2017 to be an all round media company.
- With an A-list professional staff including, producers, engineers, content creators, media specialists and social media marketers.
- Red Room Recording is rated 5 Stars by 80% of their reviewers on Google.
1127 Chestnut St, Wilmington, DE 19805, United States.
Services & Costs:
- Mix Engineering
- Podcasting Space
- Voice Over
- Music Business Consultating
- Photography/Video Location
- Musical Artwork
- Digital Distribution
- Social Media Marketing
- Syn Recording
- Narration and Commercial Audio
- Film and Video Special Effect
- Syn Recording
- Production Session
- Record Release Listening Space
Send them a mail to make inquiries about their pricing.
Don't Forget Your Recording Session Essentials...
1. Game Plan
You should go in there with a plan of what you want to achieve. This will make it easier on both you and the engineer, and will help keep things moving along.
2. External Hard Drive
SAMSUNG SSD T7 Portable External Solid State Drive 1TB, Up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Reliable Storage for Gaming, Students, Professionals, MU-PC1T0T/AM, Gray
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files, including crucial business documents, games, or movies.Computer Platform:PC
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 2x as fast as the previous T5 model
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody construction adds further protection, keeping your data safe from falls of up to 6 ft and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to take your files on the go
- FIND YOUR BEST FIT: Pick a color from classic gray to striking blue and red, and choose from three capacities to fit what your lifestyle demands: 500 GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- SIMPLE SETUP: The T7 comes embedded with software to help you set up a password to get the latest firmware updates for your PC, Mac, or Android devices; You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets
Get yourself an external hard drive. This way, you can take your sessions home with you and have a backup in case something goes wrong.
BLJIB Portable Charger 32000mAh, 22.5W QC 3.0 PD 20W Smart LED Display Fast Charging Built in Cables Power Bank, External Battery Pack Charge 5 Devices Compatible with Cellphones (Black)
- Battery Pack with LED Display: 32000mAh Li-polymer can 8 charges for typical iPhone, 6 charges for Samsung Galaxy, 3 charges for iPad Mini, perfect for a business trip or on the go, you don't have to worry about your phone low battery; Power bank built in cable with LED display shows the remaining battery, and the low power remind will let you know when need be recharged.
- Portable Charger with Built in Cables: The integrated cables with grooves are convenient for storage, more than 10,000 bending tests prove its durability, tear-resistant, bend-resistant; suitable for most smartphones, or other devices, no worry about the cables when going out.
- PD 20W Quick Recharging: Micro input, iOS input, Type-C (PD 20W) input & output support bidirectional quick speed charge for most mainstream devices including earphones, mobile phones, smartwatches. Fully recharge this portable charger power bank only need 6.5 hours with a PD 20W charger, which will help you save more time.
- Power Bank Fast Charging: 2 USB-A QC 22.5W output and 1 Type-C PD 20W output, which only takes 30 mins to charge for iPhone 12 up to 50% and 40 mins to charge for Samsung S20 up to 65% by the original mobile phone charging cable, it greatly shortens your charging time; And you can charge 5 devices simultaneously, perfect for sharing them with your family and friends. (Note: If not charged with the original cable, the charging speed will be twice as slow )
- Comfortable and Safe Design: The Ergonomic design fits comfortably and stylish in your palm; besides, the rechargeable power bank is equipped with multiple safety protection including overcharge, overheat, short circuit, etc; which improve your safety and prolong battery life; It weighs less than a 500ml bottle of water, a little heavy but great choice for camping, traveling, hiking or other outdoor activities.
- What You Get: 1 * BLJIB 32000mAh power bank, 1 * Type-C fast charging cable, 1 * User Manual. And 3 years warranty policy and 24 hours friendly customer service. (Reminder: The battery bank is NOT TSA approved)
You never know when you're going to need a power bank. It's always better to be safe than sorry!
4. Snacks and drinks
Stay hydrated and fueled up so you can perform at your best.