Whether you want to record your first demo, EP, or full-length record, finding a recording studio in Queens, New York can be a tough task.
Maybe you need a place to:
- record your music,
- conduct interviews,
- record podcasts,
- record voiceovers, et.
The studio you choose should be comfortable and provide you with the features you need.
Finding a Recording Studios in Queens
There are a few things to consider when looking for the perfect recording studio in Queens.
Location is important, as you'll want to be close to the action and easily accessible for your bandmates or collaborators.
You'll also want to make sure the studio has the right equipment for your needs, and that it's comfortable for you to work in.
Finally, you'll want to be sure that the studio is affordable and within your budget.
Here are some of the best recording studios in Queens, New York, based on these criteria:
[Location_top_listing location="1231" category="102"]
Not happy with your choices? Don’t worry - you aren’t limited to recording studios in Queens, specifically! Use our search tool below to find all of the best recording studios near you, in a 10 mile radius 😉
This will help you take the guesswork out of finding a Recording studio in Queens. By providing a list of the top Recording Studios in Queens, you can be sure to find the perfect one for your needs.
Whether you're looking for a studio to record your next album, or simply need a place to practice, these studios will have you covered.
Questions to Ask Before Committing to A Studio
What are some good questions to ask when looking for a recording studio in Queens, New York?
- What are your rates?
- What is the quality of your recordings?
- What is the turnaround time for recordings?
- What is the size of the studio?
- What is the atmosphere of the studio?
- Do you have any experience recording in the style I'm looking for?
When searching for a recording studio in Queens, it is important to keep a few things in mind.
First, you want to find a studio that is comfortable and has a good atmosphere.
Second, you want to make sure that the studio has all of the necessary equipment.
Third, you want to find a studio that is affordable.
Lastly, you want to find a studio that is convenient for you.
Tips For Working With Professional Engineers
A recording studio is an important tool in today’s music industry. The ability to record high-quality sound and then reproduce it for others to hear is far from new, but modern technology has greatly improved the process.
Using professional engineers to record your music is the best possible way to record your music.
However, there are a few tips you should keep in mind when working with professional engineers.
Here are a few tips for working with professional engineers:
1. Make sure you are clear about what you want before you start recording.
2. Take the time to listen to the engineer’s suggestions.
3. Be open to try new things.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
5. Trust your instincts.
Don't Forget Your Recording Session Essentials...
1. Game Plan
You should go in there with a plan of what you want to achieve. This will make it easier on both you and the engineer, and will help keep things moving along.
2. External Hard Drive
SAMSUNG SSD T7 Portable External Solid State Drive 1TB, Up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Reliable Storage for Gaming, Students, Professionals, MU-PC1T0T/AM, Gray
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files, including crucial business documents, games, or movies.Computer Platform:PC
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 2x as fast as the previous T5 model
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody construction adds further protection, keeping your data safe from falls of up to 6 ft and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to take your files on the go
- FIND YOUR BEST FIT: Pick a color from classic gray to striking blue and red, and choose from three capacities to fit what your lifestyle demands: 500 GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- SIMPLE SETUP: The T7 comes embedded with software to help you set up a password to get the latest firmware updates for your PC, Mac, or Android devices; You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets
Get yourself an external hard drive. This way, you can take your sessions home with you and have a backup in case something goes wrong.
BLJIB Portable Charger 32000mAh, 22.5W QC 3.0 PD 20W Smart LED Display Fast Charging Built in Cables Power Bank, External Battery Pack Charge 5 Devices Compatible with Cellphones (Black)
- Battery Pack with LED Display: 32000mAh Li-polymer can 8 charges for typical iPhone, 6 charges for Samsung Galaxy, 3 charges for iPad Mini, perfect for a business trip or on the go, you don't have to worry about your phone low battery; Power bank built in cable with LED display shows the remaining battery, and the low power remind will let you know when need be recharged.
- Portable Charger with Built in Cables: The integrated cables with grooves are convenient for storage, more than 10,000 bending tests prove its durability, tear-resistant, bend-resistant; suitable for most smartphones, or other devices, no worry about the cables when going out.
- PD 20W Quick Recharging: Micro input, iOS input, Type-C (PD 20W) input & output support bidirectional quick speed charge for most mainstream devices including earphones, mobile phones, smartwatches. Fully recharge this portable charger power bank only need 6.5 hours with a PD 20W charger, which will help you save more time.
- Power Bank Fast Charging: 2 USB-A QC 22.5W output and 1 Type-C PD 20W output, which only takes 30 mins to charge for iPhone 12 up to 50% and 40 mins to charge for Samsung S20 up to 65% by the original mobile phone charging cable, it greatly shortens your charging time; And you can charge 5 devices simultaneously, perfect for sharing them with your family and friends. (Note: If not charged with the original cable, the charging speed will be twice as slow )
- Comfortable and Safe Design: The Ergonomic design fits comfortably and stylish in your palm; besides, the rechargeable power bank is equipped with multiple safety protection including overcharge, overheat, short circuit, etc; which improve your safety and prolong battery life; It weighs less than a 500ml bottle of water, a little heavy but great choice for camping, traveling, hiking or other outdoor activities.
- What You Get: 1 * BLJIB 32000mAh power bank, 1 * Type-C fast charging cable, 1 * User Manual. And 3 years warranty policy and 24 hours friendly customer service. (Reminder: The battery bank is NOT TSA approved)
You never know when you're going to need a power bank. It's always better to be safe than sorry!
4. Snacks and drinks
Stay hydrated and fueled up so you can perform at your best.