If you're a musician looking for a place to record in Long Island, NY, there are plenty of great music studios to choose from. No matter what your style or budget, you'll be able to find a studio that's perfect for you.
- The Mix Palace
- GOLD Room Recording & Podcast Studio
- The Brewery Recording Studio
- RaMed Studios
- Plug Studios NYC
- Cove City Sound Studios Inc
- Jamhouse Music Studios
- New Royalty Records
- Studio 631 Recordings
- Lounge Studios
- 1. Game Plan
- 2. External Hard Drive
- 3. Powerbank
- 4. Snacks and drinks
- Top 10 Best Recording Studios in New York
The Mix Palace
- Located roughly 40-minutes from Long Island, The Mix Palace is a top-notch choice for musicians who want to get their music produced in a professional, credible recording studio.
- The studio has produced thousands of hit songs and has worked with B.I.G clients, from the Notorious B.I.G himself, to Rihanna, Rick Ross, and Mariah Carey, just to name a few!
- The studio is home to a wide range of microphones, vintage gear, and an extensive collection. Their Rap/Rock room can capture powerful sounds that will make your song come alive and their Jazz vocal session lets you explore new depths in music!
- The studio's professional engineers provide world-class production services for any type of project - whether it be audiobooks or an album or mixtape using live instrumentation or even commercial jingles.
- With over 90 5-Star ratings on Google Business, it isn't hard to see why The Mix Palace gets so much love from artists who are serious about their craft.
- Artists have praised not just their recording quality, but their engineers for being so supportive and encouraging - so do not be intimidated by the big names if you are a newbie, they've got you covered!
94A Cherry Valley Ave West Hempstead New York 11552
Services & Costs:
- Track Warming
- Event Space Rental
GOLD Room Recording & Podcast Studio
- Located in the East Williamsburg - Bushwick section of Brooklyn, New York, the Gold Ink 's Recording Studio & Podcast Studio "The GOLD Room" offers songwriting services at affordable rates, in addition to music production and recording services.
- The studio’s team is made up of professional studio engineers, songwriters, and music producers who make recording sessions feel like collaborations.
- The studio has a large space that gives you the environment to create freely, offers reasonable rates, and an enabling atmosphere of support and comfort.
- Feel free to visit “The GOLD Room” any day of the week from 10 am - 11 pm.
600 Johnson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, United States
Services & Costs:
|RECORDING SESSION||w/Engineer -$70/Hrw/o Engineer - $55/Hr|
|BLOCK RATES||8 Hrs. - $50012 Hrs. - $700w/o Engineer $55/Hr|
|GOLD Room PODCAST SESSION||w/Engineer -$70/Hr Video Recording ALWAYS INCLUDED4 Microphones MAX|
The Brewery Recording Studio
- Founded in 2005 as Southfall Studios and renamed three years after, the Brewery Recording Studio is home to established sound engineers and producers in Long Island, New York.
- Some of the their most notable clients theyve worked with include Kid Cudi, Jhene Aiko, ChancetheRapper, Pusha T, Mac Miller, Logic, Travis Scott, Burna Boy, and more.
- For mixing and mastering, incase you dont want to leave your home, the studio allows artists to upload songs to their online server from anywhere in the world. Mastered songs/album can be ready as early as within 72 hours.
- The studio also offers non-paid internships to people who are serious about honing their skills and launching a career in the music business.
910 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, United States
Services & Costs:
- Recording and Editing
- Mixing and Mastering
- Production and Composition
|STUDIO RATES||PER HOUR||HALF DAY - 5 HOURS||FULL DAY - 10 HOURS|
- AKA “the place where stars are created,” the Ramed Studio is one the best recording studios in Long Island, NY. in addition to recording services, they also offer professional photography and videography services for artists.
- But that’s not all, as an all-in-one solution studio for creative projects, they also offer vocal lessons, graphics design, rehearsal space, custom beat production and much more!
- Given the exceptional service they offer to both aspiring and established clients, it’s no surprise they have a 5 star rating from over 150 satisfied artists on google.
92-22 Guy R Brewer Blvd 2nd floor, Jamaica, NY 11433, United States
Services & Costs:
- Audio Recording
- Mixing & Mastering
- Custom Beat Production
- Music Videos
- Website Design
- Electronic Press Kits
- Rehearsal Space
- Vocal Lessons
- & Much More!
|RAMED STUDIOS GOLD SESSION||Recording Session w/Engineer $60 per hour with a 2 hour minimum( WITH A MIX )(Not included: in-depth Mixing and Mastering)$120|
|RAMED STUDIOS PLATINUM SESSION||In Depth Mixing & Mastering Session(Non Stems)$149|
|RAMED STUDIOS PLATINUM ELITE SESSION||In Depth Mixing & Mastering Session (Full Stems)$249|
|RAMED STUDIOS DIAMOND SESSION||Production Experience (1 Engineer & 1 Producer)Half Day (4 hours)(FULL STEMS MIX & MASTER)$499.95|
Plug Studios NYC
- Highly sought, the Plug Studio is a modern multi-room professional music studio.
- With a combination of friendly staff and great ambiance, the studio building offers many room options for creative projects.
- There is the A-Studios which comprises of blue studio and red studio; B-studios which comprises of right studio and left studio; a gucci room, mural, and a lounge.
- Founded in 2015, the studio has hosted amazing talents like A Boogie, Cardi B, Natti Natasha, Arcangel, Anuel AA, Fetty Wap, Lil TJay and more!
- The plug studio has an average rating of 4.6 from 160+ clients on google.
757 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10457, United States
Services & Costs:
- Listening Sessions
- Custom Production
Cove City Sound Studios Inc
- Located in the quiet hamlet of Glen Cove, Cove City has earned its place as one the best recording studios in New York.
- The studio has hosted some of the biggest names is the music industry for more than four decades and counting. Artists like Justin bieber, jennifer lopez, jon bellion, celine dion, and more! Although they’ve worked and continue to work with stars, they keep their doors wide open to aspiring artists.
- The studio building has Studio A and Studio B for production, while the Live Room is ideal for full band sessions and large tracking setups.
- Studio email: [email protected]
- Studio owner email: [email protected]
- Studio manager email: [email protected]
7 Pratt Blvd, Glen Cove, NY 11542, United States
Services & Costs:
List of services and cost table (normal text)
Jamhouse Music Studios
- Jam House is a leading recording studio in Long Island, NY, mainly for rehearsals, private events, and live shows.
- They keep their doors open everyday from 9 am to 2 am for Bookings.
- The studio has a new live room where bands can get themselves in front of a standing room with 100+ guests.
141 Cortland St, Lindenhurst, NY 11757, United States
Services & Costs:
|ROOM A||Room size Stage 21' wide x 24' deep. $100 (4 hour block) |
$35.00 per hour (2 hr min)
|ROOM B||Room size large 17' wide x 26' deep. $75 (4 hour block)$32.00 per hour (2 hr min 7pm - 11pm depending on availability)|
|ROOM C||Room size large 17' wide x 26' deep. $75 (4 hour block) $32.00 per hour (2 hr min 7pm - 11pm depending on availability)|
|ROOM D||Room Size medium 16′ wide x 22′ deep. $65 (4 hour block) $30 per hour (2 hr min 7pm - 11pm depending on availability)|
|ROOM E||Room Size small 12′ wide x 27′ deep. $65 (4 hour block) $25 per hour (2 hr min 7pm - 11pm depending on availability)|
New Royalty Records
- Founded in 2012, the New Royalty Records is a well known professional recording studio in Long Island.
- They offer flexible and amazing packages for recording artists including a monthly membership subscription with special studio bonuses, access, gifts, and discounts.
- The Master Recording Engineer, Nicholas Gardino (aka Nick) is a super friendly yet very professional guy. He will make sure that you never walk away with a track you are not happy with.
- You should definitely consider the New Royalty Records if you seek a local studio in Long Island with exceptional service and support. Dont get surprised when you are served hot tea to make your voice smoother. That's how nice they are!
127 Brook Ave Unit 6, Deer Park, NY 11729, United States
Services and Costs:
- RECORDING SESSIONS
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS
- MIXING & MASTERING
- STUDIO RENTALS
|2 HOUR SESSION||$180.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|3 HOUR SESSION||$270.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|4 HOUR SESSION [BLOCK RATE]||$300.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|5 HOUR SESSION||$390.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|6 HOUR SESSION||$480.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|7 HOUR SESSION||$570.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|8 HOUR SESSION||$660.00||RECORDING / MIXING / MASTERINGENGINEER INCLUDED|
|10 Hour Package||$600.00||10 Hours of Studio TimeRecording, Mixing & Mastering IncludedProfessional Engineer IncludedHours can be divided among multiple sessions, and do not expire.|
|20 Hour Package||$1,000.00||20 Hours of Studio TimeRecording, Mixing & Mastering IncludedProfessional Engineer IncludedHours can be divided among multiple sessions, and do not expire.|
Studio 631 Recordings
- Studio631 is a professional and modern recording studio located on Long Island.
- The studio is home to some of New York’s best engineers and producers who care about creating a friendly atmosphere as well as excellent sound quality.
- With three specially designed studio options, you have the freedom to choose your room, and any engineer you wish to work with in the studio.
- Studio361 is open everyday 24/7 “by Appointment Only,” so you have to book ahead of time.
- They have a 5 star rating from over 40+ satisfied clients on google.
100-4 Patco Ct, Islandia, NY 11749, United States
Services & Costs:
|STUDIO/TIME||STUDIO A||STUDIO B||STUDIO C|
|2 Hour Session||-||$120||$180|
|3 Hour Session||$180||$180||$270|
|4 Hour Session||$240||$240||$360|
|5 Hour Session||$300||$300||$450|
|6 Hour Session||$360||$360||$540|
|8 Hour Session||$400||$400||$640|
|10 Hour Session||$520||$520||$830|
|12 Hour Session||$640||$640||$1,010|
- Established in 2003, The lounge Studio is home to the finest Recording and Mixing engineers in the Industry. You can also count on using the finest recording gear available. With these the studio helps you create the sound you dream about.
- According to the owner, Walter Randall, the studio’s goal is to enable independent recording artists to produce the same high quality and inspirational environments as their Major Label counterparts.
- The Lounge Studio has a high rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 from 350+ clients on google.
315 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, United States
Services & Costs:
|RECORDING||VANILLA SKY: $75hr - $80hrIVORY: $85hr - $90hrRec-QuickMix pkg: $370|
|MIXING||Quick Mix: $210 per songUnattended Mix: $120hrAttended Mix: $115 - $150hr Master Mix: $1500 - $1800|
|MASTERING||Mastering: $150 per song|
|PRODUCTION||4hr Production session: $4008hr Ebony: Lock-OutUnattended: $400|
Don't Forget Your Recording Session Essentials...
1. Game Plan
You should go in there with a plan of what you want to achieve. This will make it easier on both you and the engineer, and will help keep things moving along.
2. External Hard Drive
SAMSUNG SSD T7 Portable External Solid State Drive 1TB, Up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Reliable Storage for Gaming, Students, Professionals, MU-PC1T0T/AM, Gray
- PORTABLE STORAGE: The light, pocket-sized Portable SSD T7 delivers fast speeds with easy and reliable data storage for transferring large files, including crucial business documents, games, or movies.Computer Platform:PC
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfer massive files within seconds with the incredible speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2; Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, making the T7 2x as fast as the previous T5 model
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Unlike HDDs, the Portable SSD T7 has no moving parts so it's more resistant to shock; Plus, its solid aluminum unibody construction adds further protection, keeping your data safe from falls of up to 6 ft and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- RELIABLE THERMAL SOLUTION: The T7’s advanced thermal solution uses the Dynamic Thermal Guard to withstand and control heat, so the portable SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds
- SLEEK AND COMPACT: Roughly the size of a credit card and only weighing 2 oz, the T7 fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and is light enough to take your files on the go
- FIND YOUR BEST FIT: Pick a color from classic gray to striking blue and red, and choose from three capacities to fit what your lifestyle demands: 500 GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- SIMPLE SETUP: The T7 comes embedded with software to help you set up a password to get the latest firmware updates for your PC, Mac, or Android devices; You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets
Get yourself an external hard drive. This way, you can take your sessions home with you and have a backup in case something goes wrong.
BLJIB Portable Charger 32000mAh, 22.5W QC 3.0 PD 20W Smart LED Display Fast Charging Built in Cables Power Bank, External Battery Pack Charge 5 Devices Compatible with Cellphones (Black)
- Battery Pack with LED Display: 32000mAh Li-polymer can 8 charges for typical iPhone, 6 charges for Samsung Galaxy, 3 charges for iPad Mini, perfect for a business trip or on the go, you don't have to worry about your phone low battery; Power bank built in cable with LED display shows the remaining battery, and the low power remind will let you know when need be recharged.
- Portable Charger with Built in Cables: The integrated cables with grooves are convenient for storage, more than 10,000 bending tests prove its durability, tear-resistant, bend-resistant; suitable for most smartphones, or other devices, no worry about the cables when going out.
- PD 20W Quick Recharging: Micro input, iOS input, Type-C (PD 20W) input & output support bidirectional quick speed charge for most mainstream devices including earphones, mobile phones, smartwatches. Fully recharge this portable charger power bank only need 6.5 hours with a PD 20W charger, which will help you save more time.
- Power Bank Fast Charging: 2 USB-A QC 22.5W output and 1 Type-C PD 20W output, which only takes 30 mins to charge for iPhone 12 up to 50% and 40 mins to charge for Samsung S20 up to 65% by the original mobile phone charging cable, it greatly shortens your charging time; And you can charge 5 devices simultaneously, perfect for sharing them with your family and friends. (Note: If not charged with the original cable, the charging speed will be twice as slow )
- Comfortable and Safe Design: The Ergonomic design fits comfortably and stylish in your palm; besides, the rechargeable power bank is equipped with multiple safety protection including overcharge, overheat, short circuit, etc; which improve your safety and prolong battery life; It weighs less than a 500ml bottle of water, a little heavy but great choice for camping, traveling, hiking or other outdoor activities.
- What You Get: 1 * BLJIB 32000mAh power bank, 1 * Type-C fast charging cable, 1 * User Manual. And 3 years warranty policy and 24 hours friendly customer service. (Reminder: The battery bank is NOT TSA approved)
You never know when you're going to need a power bank. It's always better to be safe than sorry!
4. Snacks and drinks
Stay hydrated and fueled up so you can perform at your best.