Every serious musician who is hoping to make it in the music industry needs an entertainment lawyer! The trouble is, a good one is hard to find these days because the portion of shady attorneys continues to grow. Sadly, Utah has its fair share, too!
At Industry Hackerz, we understand how important it is to find a good music attorney, which is why we’ve cut the noise out for you.
Below, we have chosen and rated the best entertainment lawyers in Utah. We’ve also explained why it is so important to have one on the team if you wanna make it in the industry and some key questions you should be asking before you part with your hard-earned cash!
Let’s get into it…
Here are the 10 Best Entertainment Lawyers In Utah:
Intermountain Legal, P.C.
Scalley Reading Bates Hansen & Rasmussen, P.C.
Why You Need An Entertainment Lawyer
When it comes to the music industry, there are a lot of potential legal pitfalls. An entertainment lawyer can help a musician navigate these waters and make sure their interests are protected. An entertainment lawyer can help with contract negotiation, copyright issues, and more.
They can also help when it comes to negotiating deals with record labels, managers, and other industry professionals. In short, an entertainment lawyer can help a musician protect their music and their financial interests.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer In Utah
1. What experience do you have with the legal issues surrounding the entertainment industry?
2. How familiar are you with contract law in the entertainment industry?
3. What is your approach to risk management when it comes to representing clients in the entertainment industry?
4. Have you ever dealt with copyright infringement or trademark disputes in the entertainment industry?
5. How would you go about negotiating a contract for an artist or band?
6. What kind of advice would you give to an artist who is just starting out in the entertainment industry?
7. Are there any particular areas of law that you specialize in when it comes to representing clients in the entertainment industry?
8. Do you have any contacts within the entertainment industry who could provide valuable insight or advice to my client?
9. What are some of the biggest challenges that artists and entertainers face when it comes to navigating the legal landscape?
10. Would you be willing to act as my client’s representative in negotiations with other attorneys or representatives from record labels, movie studios, etc.?
11. How much do you typically charge for your services?
12. Do you have any tips on how I can protect my intellectual property while also promoting my work in the entertainment industry?
Do You Own Or Operate A Law Firm That Specialises In Entertainment Law In Utah?
If you do and want to be featured on this list, be sure to add your firm to our music service directory so you can be found! Likewise, if we have featured your practice, you can show it off on your site by embedding our badge below (it links back to this page!)