Every serious musician who is hoping to make it in the music industry needs an entertainment lawyer! The trouble is, a good one is hard to find these days because the portion of shady attorneys continues to grow. Sadly, Newfoundland and Labrador has its fair share, too!
At Industry Hackerz, we understand how important it is to find a good music attorney, which is why we’ve cut the noise out for you.
Below, we have chosen and rated the best entertainment lawyers in Newfoundland and Labrador. We’ve also explained why it is so important to have one on the team if you wanna make it in the industry and some key questions you should be asking before you part with your hard-earned cash!
Let’s get into it…
Here are the 10 Best Entertainment Lawyers In Newfoundland and Labrador:
Why You Need An Entertainment Lawyer
A musician needs a music attorney to protect their interests and negotiate the best possible deals for them. An experienced music attorney knows the industry and will be able to negotiate fair contracts for their clients. They will also be able to advise them on copyright law, royalties, and other legal issues that may come up in the music industry.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer In Newfoundland and Labrador
– What experience do you have in the specific legal issues I am facing?
– Do you have any recommendations of other attorneys I should speak with?
– How do you charge for your services (hourly, fixed fee, contingency)?
– What is included in your fee?
– Will I be able to contact you directly if I have questions about my case?
– How long will it take you to resolve my case?
– Can you provide me with a list of references or client testimonials?
Do You Own Or Operate A Law Firm That Specialises In Entertainment Law In Newfoundland and Labrador?
If you do and want to be featured on this list, be sure to add your firm to our music service directory so you can be found! Likewise, if we have featured your practice, you can show it off on your site by embedding our badge below (it links back to this page!)