Every serious musician who is hoping to make it in the music industry needs an entertainment lawyer! The trouble is, a good one is hard to find these days because the portion of shady attorneys continues to grow. Sadly, Hawaii has its fair share, too!
At Industry Hackerz, we understand how important it is to find a good music attorney, which is why we've cut the noise out for you.
Below, we have chosen and rated the best entertainment lawyers in Hawaii. We've also explained why it is so important to have one on the team if you wanna make it in the industry and some key questions you should be asking before you part with your hard-earned cash!
Let's get into it...
Here are the 10 Best Entertainment Lawyers In Hawaii:
Why You Need An Entertainment Lawyer
A musician needs a music attorney to protect their interests and negotiate on their behalf. An experienced negotiator can help get the best outcome for the musician, whether it's negotiating a record deal, getting paid for a performance, or resolving a copyright dispute. An attorney can also help with contract drafting and review, which is important when entering into any business agreement.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer In Hawaii
- What is your experience with the legal issues that are specific to the entertainment industry?
- Do you have any clients in the entertainment industry? If so, could I speak to them about their experience working with you?
- Have you ever represented an entertainer or production company in a dispute or lawsuit? If so, could I speak to them about their experience?
- What is your strategy for handling legal disputes or lawsuits in the entertainment industry?
- How often do you update your clients on the progress of their case/litigation?
- What are your fees for representation in a legal dispute or lawsuit? Are they hourly, contingency, or fixed fee?
- Do you have any books, articles, or other resources that I can read on my own regarding Entertainment Law issues?
Do You Own Or Operate A Law Firm That Specialises In Entertainment Law In Hawaii?
If you do and want to be featured on this list, be sure to add your firm to our music service directory so you can be found! Likewise, if we have featured your practice, you can show it off on your site by embedding our badge below (it links back to this page!)